31st October 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am a B.com holder. supplementary mark list missed from college .what can I do in this case.? What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same?

1st November 2015, 12:23 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?

First of all lodge a complain in police station that you have lost your documents.
After that visit to university campus and write a application to VCE of university that you have lost your DMC. Also attach a copy of complain with application.
After that you have to pay some fee for getting duplicate copy of mark sheet.
Once you complete all this process you will get duplicate copy within 10-15 days.
1st November 2015, 09:27 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?

Procedure to apply for B.com certificate:-

First of all you should have to go board/University from where you have passed graduation degree.

You should have also to pay prescribed amount of money to the University for obtaining certificate.

You have also give to birth certificate ,10th mark sheet certificate & 12th mark sheet certificate to university/board.
13th January 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I can I appear for 10th and 12th exam because I don't have any certificates I lost all my certificates
18th June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my B.ed.degree from Pune University. I have lost it in travelling. Its urgent.
15th June 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I lost my b.com 3ed sem atkt marksheet ?how to get duplicate marksheet?
12th September 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my bcom first semester marks card so what should I do
23rd December 2022, 11:24 AM
Arman@2201

Arrow Re: What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to g8et it back?

B.com certificate duplicate please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?