31st October 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course should i do in AMU to make career in Management line?

I want to make a career in management line. So please tell me which course should i do in graduation in AMU for this?

1st August 2016, 02:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course should i do in AMU to make career in Management line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to make a career in management line. So please tell me which course should i do in graduation in AMU for this?

The aspirant can study B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University to pursue his career in Management line. You can also study B.E or B.Tech courses to pursue your career in Management line. For pursuing your career in management line, you have to study MBA course after graduation. So you can choose any degree in graduation and clear the graduation with over 50% marks for the admission to MBA. For the MBA admission, there will be an entrance examination like MAT, CAT, TANCET etc. The MBA studied through the reputed institutions will be advisable to get a job with good high salary. The chances of campus placement are high in prestigious institutions, so choose good institute to study MBA in regular mode. There are various specializations available in MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Retail etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?