4th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Graduate Trainee post in ONGC through GATE?

Hi,
I want to apply for Graduate Trainee post in ONGC through GATE as ONGC recruit through GATE. I want to know how I can apply for this post? Please help me to know about this.

21st November 2015, 02:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for Graduate Trainee post in ONGC through GATE?

First of all I appreciate your willingness of getting job in one of the top PSU. ONGC recruits students under the Graduate Trainee post through GATE exam.

Selection Procedure: Those students who got good score in the GATE exam will be called for interview.

You can fill the form through ONGC website. Normally every year the filling of online form starts in the last of January. So you can check its website regularly to get updated regarding the information related to this.

**You will be happy to know that the notification for recruitment through GATE 2016 has been published. So if you want to know more about this you can go through the detailed advertisement which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Graduate Trainee.pdf(4.85 MB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?