14th November 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?

Respected Sir/Mam,

with due regards , i am facing a problem ,my son has passed his class 9th from a cbse affiliated school at gangoh , saharanpur. he got 98% marks upto fa1, fa2, sa1, fa3, & fa4 exams. but in sa2 final exams his % become very low 30-35% only. i have reqested to principal sir that there is some mistake in my son marks please show me his exams.copies for my satisfication . first day he was agree to show me my son's exams. copies but next day he refused to show. i am afeard that there is a great mistake done by principal & subject teacher. and it might be possible that they can harm my son in class 10th exams. So i want to change my son's school. At present my son has passed class 9th from this cbse affiliated school but due to such problems i want to shift him to other cbse affiliated school at same city - gangoh , saharanpur. Is it possible ? Please guide me soon and what is the prosses to do so. I will be highly oblidge. Thanking you. Your sincerely - rajesh teotia

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  4. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  6. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  7. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  12. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  13. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  14. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  15. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  17. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  18. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2015, 09:50 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another.

Just visit the desired school in which you want your son to admit. Ask for admission form and fill it with complete details. Submit it along with the required documents.
List of required documents :
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • 9th Marks Sheet
  • Date of Birth Certificate

After application process candidate have to appear in admission test at the school and on the basis of the performance in the admission test candidate will get admission.
14th November 2015, 11:12 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?

Yes, a student can get admission in 10th standard in other school after completing 9th standard but in the school of the same board.
According to the problems mentioned in the posts, it is necessary to change schools as at present, up to 10 standard CCE pattern is followed in CBSE schools and according to CCE norms, final result is made by using both semester as well as formative examination in which 60% weightage to first semester examination and 40% only to 2nd semester examination.
So, it is compulsory to have good marks in the examination conducted in school but as mentioned the school teachers are not corresponding to any of your complains about low marks since any student who got 98% marks earlier examinations will secure only 30-35% marks, there must be some issue among the student and teacher.
So, you should try to reslove it and if you are not able to solve then the last option is to leave the school and take admission in other school.
You need to contact schools for admission in 10th standard it is a bit more lengthy procedure as any school does not provide admission in 10th standard directly.
15th November 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Actually we are presently in qatar we want admission for my son in std 10 cbse in gujarat so is it possible to get admission date for std 10 class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?