17th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?

I am studying in 6th class. I want to join 7th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi. So tell me the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  3. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  4. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  5. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  6. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  7. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  8. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  9. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  11. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  13. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  14. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  15. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  16. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  17. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  18. Admission at Sri Sathya Sai Secondary residential high school?
17th November 2015, 07:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

* Application form and prospectus can be obtained from school office or by sending Demand draft in favour of "Principal, Sri sathya sai higher secondary school" drawn at Stat e bank of India, Prasanthi nilayam for Rs.100/-.

* The filled in application form along with the profile and identity card should be submitted back to the school.

* The school will conduct an entrance examination.

The official website is http://www.ssshss.edu.in/admission-info.html#ad
17th November 2015, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?

To get admission in 7th standard in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi, you need to obtain Application form and prospectus from school office directly or by sending D.D. in favour of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School' drawn on State Bank of India, Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786) for Rs.100 towards the cost of the prospectus, between January 1st and February 15th in the year in which admission is sought. The application form along with the profile card and identity card duly filled in should reach school office before March 1st and you need to affix Rs.5 stamp on the identity card. This completes your admission process for getting admission in 7th standard in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi.
18th November 2015, 09:07 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To take admission in Sri Sathya Sai School, first of all obtain application form from the school office or you can demand draft in favour of the Principal drawn at State Bank of India. Then fill up the form and submit the filled in application form along with the profile and identity card in the school. The admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the school.
16th January 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

We are from minority community. We are eager to join our wards in Sri Satya Sai High School to inculcate good education with moral values to suit the tradition of our great country. They are studying 6th & 7th classes respectively and good in studies. We do not know the Hindu mythology and if any questions related to Hindu mythology, our wards can not answer. They are studying in Vijayawada in a private school. Hence, is there any hope of getting a seat in SSS High School.?
23rd January 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO GET ADMITION FOR 6 TH CLASS IN SRI SATYA SAI SCLOOL PLEASE EXPLAIN
13th March 2017, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY SON SAI HARINATH COMPLETE HIS 6TH CLASS AND COMPLETE HIS EXAMS ON 11.03.2017 IN GUJARAT CBSC ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL. I WANT TO JOIN HIM 7 TH CLASS IN OUR GREAT SRI SATYA SAI SCHOOL. PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE. WE ARE FROM ANDHRA PRADESH, WEST GODAVARI DISTRICT, PALAKOL MADAL, DAGGULURU VILLAGE. IS THERE ANY SRI SATYA SAI SCHOOL NEARER TO MY NATIVE PLACE.
2nd July 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My son is 4th standard in english medium chd what is the age limit to get the admission in 6th standard.His DOB is 7th april 2008 i am very keen to get the admission in sss high school puttaparthi.Pls convey the message by e mail [email protected] and my mob no is 09803362208
13th November 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

What would be asked for entrance test for class 7th as we have domicile of Madhya Pradesh?? Yet my son has been studying in c.b.s.e board
17th January 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my children are in hindi medium in a coaching institute in class 6.they are very intelligent. They have appeared in sainik school entrance exam. Although they are from hindi medium, their English is very good. Can we apply for the entrance test for class 7 in sathya sai school puttaparthi. Thank you.
14th November 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11 th standard in Sri Sathya sai Higher secondary school puttaparthi.
28th January 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join my son in 7class. He is in English medium. Tell me the process.is he eligible to apply to the entrance test.
3rd February 2020, 12:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 7th standard in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi, you need to fill and submit the application form with the D.D. in favor of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School' The admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the school.

If your son has obtained a good score in the previous class, he is eligible to appear entrance examination.
9th August 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

my name is rama iam 11 years of age I completed 5th class can I join into 7th class
9th August 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

My name is rama I have 11 years of age I completed 5th class can I join into 7th class
15th December 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sai ram sir my son is 6th class i am join in our school pls tel your procedure 7th class
23rd January 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 6th class. I want to join 7th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Alike. So tell me the procedure for it?
27th May 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Manvi Namdev from Khandwa ,M.P..
I am studying in 6th class. I want to join 7th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi. So tell me the procedure for it.
17th December 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

For 7th standard satya sai entrance exam
1st April 2022, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or madam i hear to request you to I want to join shree satya sai school my mother is a house wife and my father is blind after12 by glucoma . when iwas 2 month old my work hard for my study i want to study more but my financial siatuan is very weak I want help to study further .that is why to admission in your school you are very thank full
please admit in your school because of it I study further
24th July 2022, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son Hitha Nayan for 7 standard in Sri Satya Sai school in next academic year, pls tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?