20th November 2015, 02:29 PM
p.g19

How can I apply for 6 months training while studying B.Tech ECE?

Well i am b.tech 4th year ece student. I have to go for 6 months training.
Plz let me know how can i apply for 6 months training. How can i get stipend too?

30th November 2015, 11:37 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months training while studying B.Tech ECE?

Internship are available only for Pre-final year studentsand sometimes Final year students too but there are some eligibility.
Many industries and companies provide internship based on the performance in the interview. This will be like Intern come placement.
IIT's also notifies for internship (i.e, to be an assistant in project) you have to apply for it. If you satisfy all the conditions required by them you will be called for internship with stipend monthly 8000.
Many small companies will also recruit for internship. They offer at free of cost for 2 months. It actually prevails if your father or relative works there.
Final Years cannot apply for Internship as that is the year the campus placement will be taking place. So they will not allow free internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?