28th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?

sir,
i am a student of b.tech cse 6th sem, i want to know in which field i should get the summer training and also from where i can do the same...... pls suggest some companies that give training for4-6 weeks... should i do the training in VLSI?

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  2. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  3. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  4. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  5. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  7. How may I choose best option for summer training after 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?
  9. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  12. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
  13. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training? -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  15. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  18. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
4th July 2011, 04:31 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?

VLSI wont be suitable for your department as you are from a computer background. But still you can do it.

You can go for data communications,mobile communications and satellite in:

BSNL, DDK, IIS bangalore
etc.

Regards,
yash
8th November 2011, 12:33 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?

you are from a computer background. But still you can do it.

You can go for data communications,mobile communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?