21st November 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in foreign country after completing B.Tech? Which course is better to study abroad between M.Tech of MBA?

After completing my b-tech. I want to study in foreign country. Is it beneficial to me? In which country I should study and which is better m-tech or MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
  7. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  8. Best courses for me in Post Graduation having completed B.E. in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams I have to apply for?
  9. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  10. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  11. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  14. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  15. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  16. What to do after B.Tech computer science : M.Tech or MBA? Which would be beneficial to do from India or Foreign country?
  17. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  18. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2015, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in foreign country after completing B.Tech? Which course is better to study abroad between M.Tech of MBA?

Yes, it is beneficial to study B.Tech in foreign countries provided :-

- You get admission in a top ranking institute in a stream of your choice.
- The institute is in a country which has good job opportunities and scope.

There are many countries which have the top ranking institutes, hence you should choose as per the institute rather than the country. Both M.Tech and MBA are very good courses but completely different. Both have ample scope. So you should choose the one in which you are interested, comfortable and your future goals are at par with its outcome.
27th November 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in foreign country after completing B.Tech? Which course is better to study abroad between M.Tech of MBA?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. The selection of course depends your interest. If you are interested in Technical field, you can opt for M.Tech course. If you are interested in Business field, it is best to opt for MBA course. To get admission in any Abroad university, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to report your examination scores while applying for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?