26th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Two weeks internship at TATA Motors, Pune being a 3rd year of Mechanical engineering student at VIT, Chennai?

I am a student of 3rd year Mechanical engineering at VIT Chennai. I need to do 2 weeks internship at TATA motors Pune. Please advice. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  3. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  6. Paid Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do internship in Tata motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  16. How to apply for internship in Tata motors or in telco companies in Pune? What is the criteria for applying internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
29th November 2015, 01:10 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Two weeks internship at TATA Motors, Pune being a 3rd year of Mechanical engineering student at VIT, Chennai?

Minimum Training period in any of the organization for the internship is of 1 Month. Eve Tata Motors too conduct their training for 1 Month only. And this is the best company to go for the internship especially for the mechanical Students.
30th November 2015, 11:17 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Two weeks internship at TATA Motors, Pune being a 3rd year of Mechanical engineering student at VIT, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 3rd year Mechanical engineering at VIT Chennai. I need to do 2 weeks internship at TATA motors Pune. Please advice. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Tata Motors is a good company to go with for the internship as well as training purpose. You need to apply to Tata motors through online mode or offline mode whichever you find more convenient. Before going to internship purpose you need to brush up all your concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?