26th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?

I am a Nishtha chhajed and completed my 10+2 exam recently with 89.60%. Am I eligible for scholarship award and under which scheme and how to apply it?

27th November 2015, 12:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?

There are many scholarships. However, it is not possible to state the details of each and every since you have not mentioned your current educational status and your family income as well. This is because the eligibility criteria of the scholarships also revolve around these criteria. You are eligible for scholarship from CBSE (under MHRD) for scoring above 80 % in 10+2 level. The details of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 53 views)
22nd May 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?

Hello, I am Ravi from pathankot Punjab. I have got 91.7% in 12th with non medical stream in PSEB. Sir tell me how I can get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?