27th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?

Hi, I have got 61% in 12th grade. Can I be eligible for bba correspondence? And which type of bba I can do like marketing, finance etc. What is the entrance exam I have to appear for? And after completing my bba correspondence, how much chances I have to get a good job as compare to regular degree holder?

28th November 2015, 07:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have got 61% in 12th grade. Can I be eligible for bba correspondence? And which type of bba I can do like marketing, finance etc. What is the entrance exam I have to appear for? And after completing my bba correspondence, how much chances I have to get a good job as compare to regular degree holder?
As you have secured 61% in 10+2, so you are eligible for BBA Correspondence course.

There are various courses available in BBA like:
  • Finance
  • Marketing
  • HR
  • Operations

All the courses are good on their part, it depends on your interest in which you are good at.

Choose that course in which you can give your best.

Some of the BBA institutes admit students on the merit basis while there are also institutes which conduct entrance exam for BBA admissions.

Nowadays, BBA does not guarantee a perfect job with handsome salary unless you have not pursued additional professional degree like MBA.

Pursuing MBA from a prestigious institute can drag you at a greater height with good job and working environment.
9th June 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?

I've secured 78.85% in 12th standard and looking for BBA correspondence from Delhi university. What all I've to do to enroll this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?