15th June 2013, 06:57 PM
shwetaisha

Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream

dear sir/madam
I have passed my 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream. I want to do BBA. And my accountancy is not so good.So please tell me whether BBA is good for me and what are the options available after BBA other than MBA. And is there any specialization in BBA.
thank you

7th April 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream

can you tell me the list of all the career options along with courses after 12th in commerce stream with maths ?(but i am not at all intersted in maths , so i don't want to continue it anymore)
27th June 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream

What is the minimum cutoff percentage for the student of class 12 to be a part of Bba in top colleges of india
21st May 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want salary more than 60,000 %u20B9 then which type of course i should do from commerce stream?
22nd May 2016, 01:07 PM
raghav59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want salary more than 60,000 %u20B9 then which type of course i should do from commerce stream?
Hey, whichever course you go for BBA or B.Com you need to do two things. Your potential as a professional as well as the university you are studying in matters. You can go for BBA and do select a college like Symbiosis, Lovely Professional Universty, ISB having excellent placement record with good pay packages. Hope this helps.
30th December 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Is lovely professional university good as per the faculty? And do they give wonderful placements?
11th April 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I've completed HS exam. Can I go for BBA...and what are the scope of job in future???
1st July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff percentage for the student oof class 12 to be a part of BBA in top colleges in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?