5th December 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.E. in Sound Engineering for Mechanical student?

Hi,
I am pursuing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After completion of the course I want to join B.E. in Sound Engineering. Is it possible? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  8. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  11. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  13. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  17. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?
6th December 2015, 07:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E. in Sound Engineering for Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am pursuing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After completion of the course I want to join B.E. in Sound Engineering. Is it possible? Please help me.
Yes, it is possible for you to get admission for B.E in Sound Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can directly enroll for 2nd year B.Tech or B.E in Sound Engineering by qualifying in the Lateral Entry entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The admission will be allotted based on the marks obtained in the Lateral entry examination.
6th December 2015, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E. in Sound Engineering for Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
No, diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.E in Sound Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in sound engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.E in Sound Engineering.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?