5th December 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army being a B.A. graduate of 23 years old? Starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?

Dear Sir,
My name is Propinson Marak from Karbi Anglong, Assam, completed B.A. I am 23 years old. May I get to join in an Indian Army Clerk job and what is starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?

6th December 2015, 11:43 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a B.A. graduate of 23 years old? Starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army being a graduate. To join Indian Army you have to qualify in CDS entrance examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in different defense wing. The eligibility to appear for Army recruitment is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognised university.
Candidate age must be between 19-24 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination. Examination is conducted in two stages and it is compulsory to qualify in both stages for final selection for service. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in..

The basic pay for the Clerk of an Indian Army is between 4000-7000 per month with other facilities such as Free Fooding, Lodging and Clothing etc.. It varies for different trade.
7th December 2015, 12:32 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army being a B.A. graduate of 23 years old? Starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?

Yes, you can join in Indian Army by writing the exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

Here are the details for the eligibility requirements to join in Indian Army after graduation.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

* Candidate should be physically and mentally fit without any defects.

Generally, the candidates get into Army after class 12th through NDA exam but after graduation there are few schemes through which the aspirant can join in Army. Some of them are given below.

* Combined Defense services exam (CDS).

* Technical Entrances.

* Universal Entry Scheme.

The candidate should take any of the above entrances and follow the selection procedure like Personal interview, Medical test etc.

The candidate is eligible to write the exam only if he completes graduation.

However, the Indian Army Clerk job is one of the jobs in Indian Army to which the education qualification required is the candidate should complete class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. No weight age for higher educational qualification.

The starting salary pay for Indian Army Clerk is between Rs.8250/- to Rs.10050/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?