11th December 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any foreign quota in MD course in India?

I am an MBBS doctor from Bangladesh. I want to get admitted in MD course in India. So tell me if there is any foreign quota in medical colleges for MD course? Please reply to dr.ikram. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. How to get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal by foreign quota
  3. How to apply for Foreign Quota in West Bengal Government College?
  4. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  5. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many government seats are there for AIEEE?
  7. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  8. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How can I apply for UG programs in government engineering colleges through foreign quota? I'm from Bangladesh
  10. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad?
  11. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  12. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  14. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  15. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  18. Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu?
14th December 2015, 05:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any foreign quota in MD course in India?

There is no foreign quota for students of Abroad. There is a quota for the Student Exchange Policy but that is with specific Universities.
So if you are looking to study the course of MD from India you need to appear for the Entrance Examinations and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of MD.
You will not be benefited by a quota for foreign students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?