11th December 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing diploma in Civil from private university?

Can I do diploma in civil engineering from private university? Is it good or bad in terms of future prospects? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of draughts man civil in government and private sector?
  2. How to do diploma in civil engineering through Karnataka State Open University
  3. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  4. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  5. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  8. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  9. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  12. What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?
  13. How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?
  14. From which university should I do my diploma in Civil or Mechanical? Am I eligible for promotions in UP government job after diploma in RVD university?
  15. Can I do B.tech in civil after finishing diploma from private college
  16. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
13th December 2015, 01:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing diploma in Civil from private university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma in civil engineering from private university? Is it good or bad in terms of future prospects? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
The candidate can get many jobs in Government and private sector organisations after the DCE. The eligibility to study the course is a passing in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. After the course you have very good knowledge about the civil engineering and construction field. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India.

The aspirant can work in many government and private organisations like,

- Tamil Nadu Highways Department (www.tnhighways.gov.in/)
- Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation Ltd (www.ksinc.in)
- Chennai Metro Rail (chennaimetrorail.gov.in)
- Kerala Public Works Department (www.keralapwd.gov.in/)
- MRPL (www.ntpc.co.in)
- NTPC (www.mrpl.co.in/)
30th January 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing diploma in Civil from private university?

I am 10th pass and I am doing diploma from private college . I am in 2nd year
I want to know what is required to get a good job and does it is required to do 12 th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?