13th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to get job in IT industry - CCNA or .NET?

Hi,

I am simi gupta 3rd year IT student. And i want to do some kind of courses. So i want to enquire that which course will be better CCNA or .Net in respect of getting job in IT industry? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in graduation? What are the job opportunities after CCNA in Delhi, Pune, Lucknow and Bangalore?
  2. Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?
  3. Job after completing CCNA course?
  4. Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?
  5. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  6. Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?
  7. Which computer courses should I do while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after doing MCSE, MCTS, CCNA, CCNP?
  9. How can I get an urgent job having done CCNA and have 1.5 years of work experience?
  10. What should I opt for my PG either go for MCA or M.Sc IT? I am working as a system engineer in a IT industry. I completed my graduation with History Hons.
  11. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  12. Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If I do ethical hacking course along with CCNA and CCNP course then will it be considered while getting a job? Does ethical hacking requires in depth programming knowledge?
  14. CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?
  15. What should I do after B.E? I have scored 55% marks in SC category
  16. How to join CCNA course in Mumbai after completing B.E CS?
  17. Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?
  18. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Computer Hardware Engineer having MCSE and CCNA certifications?
13th December 2015, 03:04 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which course is best to get job in IT industry - CCNA or .NET?

CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a networking course in which you study about Router and switch as well as networking devices and .Net is a Microsoft technology, this is basically programming language which is used for creating windows application. So, it depends on your interest and passion, either you want to be a programmer or network Administrator.
13th December 2015, 04:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Both the courses that you have mentioned are good for the IT Industry but if you have to choose one of the courses over the other then it is best for you to choose the .NET Course.
.NET Course is the best course and it is better than the CCNA Course as .NET is required more in the IT Industry.
So among the two courses that you have mentioned it is best to go and study the course of .NET.
15th February 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be better vba or plsql to getting job in IT industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?