13th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.A.(H) in Music from Delhi University with credit subject English in 2nd year. After that I have completed my M.A. in Translation Studies full time from IGNOU. Now I want to build up my career as a Translator. Am I eligible for Junior Hindi Translator Government jobs? What steps should I take further for this? I am finding no future for all that I have done.

2nd September 2017, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?

For government Translator jobs in India, you need to clear written exam and interview conducted by the organization. If you are having such qualification and clear the exam with merit, then surely you will get the job.

Hence, make sure that you are well prepared for the written exam and interview because merit only can help you get through.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?