5th November 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?

1. How can I Prepare for The examination of Hindi Translator Required in Central Govt. Offices.? What kind of Books I should read to Qualify This Examination.? And give full detail of these Books(the Names of the books, their Authors and Publishers)?

Related Questions:
3rd June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?

How can i prepare for hindi translation jobs in central government jobs please provide the study materials, books and author names to mail id [email protected]. And send me the questions papers of exams.
31st March 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?

Iam going to attend junier hindi translation exam but my qulification is BA HINDI and BEd in HINDI so how to prepare for the exam
2nd December 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Give me some useful tips for the preparation of Hindi translator exam. What is the syllabus and which books should I refer for preparation? Aso suggest some good books for learning the technical terms in Hindi and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?