14th December 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and work experience required for Ph.D in marketing?

Dear Sir / Madam, Kindly update me regarding the Phd in marketing. What all is required in terms of qualifications and work experience? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Does work experience is required to do PhD?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  3. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  4. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  5. Will my qualification and work experience help building future career along with Ph.D?
  6. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  8. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  9. Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience?
  12. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  13. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does a private job give salary more than 30,000 Rs/month?
  15. Information about Mechanical fresher engineer job 2016
  16. How to do Ph.D Marketing from IIM? What are the preparations required for it?
  17. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  18. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
15th December 2015, 05:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification and work experience required for Ph.D in marketing?

For the course of PhD in Marketing no work experience is required for the candidate.
One needs to have passed the Master Degree course in Marketing with 50% marks to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the Entrance Examinations of the Universities where the degree of PhD in Marketing is awarded.
Once you are able to clear the Entrance Examination you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Marketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?