15th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?

Is it possible to get diploma after diploma in tool and die making? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  2. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  3. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  4. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  6. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  8. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  9. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making?
  10. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  11. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  12. Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?
  13. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  15. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?
  16. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  18. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed Diploma in Tool and Die Making and working in Ashok Leyland?
10th December 2017, 08:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?

After completing diploma in tool and die making there is an option for you to move further with your studies in the field of engineering. You have to appear for (LEET) Lateral Entry Entrance Examination. Through this examination you can get direct admission in the second year of engineering degree. You can choose the stream according to your interest whether it's mechanical, electrical etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?