18th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after 12th to make a career as CA?

I am jitesh and i am currently doing my 12th. I have got 86% in 10th. I want to know about the courses that i have to opt after 12th to become CA?

18th December 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after 12th to make a career as CA?

If your only aim is becoming CA then you can opt for any stream because registration for CA CPT is open any stream students. If you opt commerce stream with maths then it will be a good preparation for CA course.

Hence, opt for any stream but be prepared for CA CPT because your next stage CA IPCC is only possible after qualifying this exam.
18th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To make your career as CA after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to get admission in CA course. CPT is an entrance examination for admission to CA course. Candidates who have cleared CPT examination are eligible to pursue IPCC course. After completion of your IPCC course along with Articleship training, you are eligible to pursue final year of CA course. After completion of your CA course from a recognised institution, you can work as a Chartered Accountant.
20th December 2015, 10:47 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To make a career as CA after the completion of your class 12th, you first should appear in the Common Proficiency Test which is (CPT) to take admission under CA course.
CPT is a kind of Entrance Examination to take admission under CA. After qualifying the CPT examination, a candidate is eligible to pursue for IPCC, qualifying in which with articleship training a candidate is eligible for final year of CA course.
After completing the course you can start your career as a CA.
31st July 2018, 10:48 PM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
After class 12 in-order to pursue CA course you have to undergone the following four stages:

CA-CPT( ENTRANCE EXAM FOR CA)
CA-IPCC(CA INTER)
CA-ARTICLESHIP( TRAINING PERIOD)
CA-FINAL
CPT exam will be conducted twice in a year in the month of June & December,last date for submitting the CPT exam form is april for june attempt and october for december attempt.

after getting qualified in the CPT exam ,he/she should register for CA-IPCC,this IPCC exams are held twice in a year i,e May & November.

The next step after CA-Ipcc is CA-Articleship under a qualified chartered accountant for a period of 3 years..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?