21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Engineering Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th GSEB student?

Dear Sir,
What is better after studying 10th in GSEB Board either doing Diploma in Engineering or simply studying Higher Secondary? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Higher Secondary in Abroad for 10th GSEB student?
  2. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  5. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  6. Which is better to become an Engineer study Diploma Engineering and Higher Secondary?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  8. Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?
  9. Which is better to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree after 10th from GSEB?
  10. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  11. What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?
  12. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  13. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student?
  14. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  16. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  17. Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?
  18. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
1st January 2016, 10:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better among Engineering Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th GSEB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
What is better after studying 10th in GSEB Board either doing Diploma in Engineering or simply studying Higher Secondary? Please help me regarding this.
It is always advisable to study Higher Secondary after 10th standard. Because you can choose many subjects in the higher secondary like commerce group, pure science group, science and mathematics group, vocational group etc. You can choose graduation in many fields after higher secondary. You can even choose engineering or medical also. But after diploma you cannot have many options you have to go in the same line (engineering only). For many government jobs and private jobs the minimum qualification is graduation. So it is always advisable to study Higher Secondary after 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?