7th July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?

Sir/Madam,
Is it beneficial on taking GSEB Board after 10th, if I want to stay in Gujarat or to go out of Gujarat for further studies? I am in 10th with GSEB Board and I want to study in 11th but don't know whether to stay with GSEB Board or not.

8th July 2015, 09:40 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?

Yes you can continue with your study in GSEB board. There is no need to change board without any reason. GSEB is also a good board also it is equivalent to other boards in India. It is acceptable in all colleges/universities in India so you will never face any difficulties regarding this board. Changing board will affect your study because different board uses different study pattern. So it will create difficulty for you if you change your board. It will take time to set in new board study pattern.

So changing board is not a good idea. As if you change board then you have to find appropriate school. After that you need to follow their selection procedure. This action will waste your precious time. So continue with same board and try to score good marks because in future board doesn't matters but your score in 12th standard do matters.
9th July 2015, 01:46 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can stay in GSEB Board. GSEB is the State board. It is also a good and recognized board of India like other boards.Changing the board is not so easy, if you will change your board then you may face problems because every board has different pattern of study.If you don't have any problem to stay in GSEB board then, stay in this without changing your board.

So, don't worry and get concentrate on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?