22nd December 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the BARC entrance exam paper for chemical engineering?

Where to get the BARC entrance exam paper for chemical engineering? Can someone please give me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon. I wanted to prepare for the exam and I need the information soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years BARC OCES/DGFS entrance exam of chemical engineering discipline?
  2. Syllabus of BARC entrance exam for Chemical Stipendary Trainees?
  3. What is the syllabus for BARC Training school for chemical engineering?
  4. Syllabus for BARC entrance exam for Chemical Engineer?
  5. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  7. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  9. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Fundamental Chemical Engineering Calculations & Stoichiometry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Syllabus for chemical engineering written test from BARC?
  11. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 4th Sem Fluid Flow Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. GATE Chemical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous 5 years BARC OCES/DGFS entrance exam papers of B.Tech EE branch
  14. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IFS Chemical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Project Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?
  18. Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4th Sem., Material Science and Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st December 2015, 08:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the BARC entrance exam paper for chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where to get the BARC entrance exam paper for chemical engineering? Can someone please give me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon. I wanted to prepare for the exam and I need the information soon.

Thank you!
BARC or Bhabha Atomic Research Center is a prestigious nuclear research institute of India.

You can apply to BARC only if you have secured at least 60% marks in B.Tech or B.E.

You can also apply through GATE Exam scores.

I have attached some of the BARC entrance papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BARC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf BARC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf BARC Aptitude2.pdf(78.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf BARC Reasoning1.pdf(73.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf BARC Reasoning2.pdf(75.0 KB, 52 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?