23rd July 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IIMB after scoring 75% in 10th, 12th and degree?

Hi friends, I have scored around 75% in 10th, 12th & degree. Am ELIGIBLE to get admission in IIMB with good score? Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMB after completing BSC with 75% in 10th, 12th?
  2. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  3. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  4. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  5. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  6. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for placement in TCS after scoring 75.2% in 10th?
  8. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get hired in IT company after scoring 58% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys drive after scoring 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th
  12. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 65% in 10th, 51% in 12 and 63% in B.E and with 2 years gap in between 12th and B.E?
  14. Am i eligible for TCS after scoring 84% in 10th, 64% in 12th?
  15. How much score is required in CAT for admission in IIMA and IIMB
  16. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  17. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 75% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  18. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 63% in 10th, 59.60% in 12th and 61% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2015, 08:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IIMB after scoring 75% in 10th, 12th and degree?

IIM Bangalore is one of the top most colleges in India. It is ranked among the top 5 because of its quality of education and brand name. However, having a lot of requirements met is compulsory before one can actually live the dream of getting a seat in IIM Bangalore.

For information, IIMs stand for the Indian Institutes of Management and are undoubtedly the best we have in India. They impart best education in the students and also have the best minds studying in them. Here are a few basic requirements to get admission in IIMB:

1. One should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream but from a recognized college with decent marks. There should not be any backlogs at the time of applying. It should also be a minimum 3 years course and a full time one.

2. It is compulsory that one applies for the MBA Entrance exams. And CAT - Common Admission Test is the one through which the IIMs shortlist candidates for GD/PI and more.

3. CAT is over for this year but, please be aware that every year around August-September the CAT Application stands and the exam occurs in November.

It is also important to note that IIMs not only shortlist on the basis of performance in CAT, but also your past academic performance. Coming to your query, 75% is a good score in all your academic career and therefore, if you score high in CAT exam, you would surely have chances of getting calls from IIMs.

However, please note that only if you score more than 99 percentile in CAT, would you be effectively eligible for a call from IIM A, B, and C. Since these are the top colleges, they consider the best of students from across the country and so there may be many who would have scored more than 80% throughout their academic careers too.

But as far as your eligibility goes, you are DEFINITELY eligible to take part in IIMs Admission Process. You may as well apply for other top MBA Entrances such as IIFT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, MAT, GMAT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?