29th December 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?

Dear Sir/Mam,

After completed my B.Sc.(pcm group) , I am working with an organisation (printing and packaging) in this period I have done mba (operations management) from smu distance education. and now I am going to do post graduation diploma from indian institute of packaging distance education. Will this helpful for me in future and is there any govt job with these studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  2. How can I get a good job in MNC? I am doing MBA from SMU distance education
  3. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  4. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  5. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  6. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  7. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  8. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  9. Eligibility for LIC DO after pursuing graduation in distance education SMU?
  10. MBA after Diploma engineering through distance education?
  11. Eligibility for PG or Government approved professional courses without doing 12th?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  14. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?
  16. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  17. Scope of Post Graduation through Distance Education? Chances of getting appointed as a lecturer?
  18. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
30th December 2015, 05:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?

Yes, it will be helpful for you in your future as you have a plus point as a working personnel you have completed the above mentioned curses. You should probably opt for it and try to score well and I am sure you will not face much difficulties in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?