30th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a good and successful software job?

I am studying b.tech 3rd year of computer science department i wantmy self to be worked in a good software company that too in a successful manner after completion of my b.tech immediately so, what should i do to improve my self in my carrer to get a good job?

31st December 2015, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a good and successful software job?

Below are certain tips for getting a good and successful software job.

- Have rigorous practice of general aptitude.
- Have good communication skill.
- Have good programming skill with proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Make some subjects as your strong points.
- Have adequate knowledge on training/internship/projects undertaken by you.
31st December 2015, 12:09 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a good and successful software job?

To improve you carrier first of all yo umust improve your English grammar as well as English communication. Because, 70% of your success depends on oyur ascent as well as netralization of English. If you are not good in English then your Knowledge as well as talent will somehow will not be utilized in the field you want to excel.

So, i will suggest you to join any english spoken training institute.
1st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Now you are in good position to chose your career whether it may be in software field or some other filed. And then here are some tips to get a good salary in software field.

>> Good programming language

>> Academic career

>> No pending backlog

>> Communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?