31st December 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing B.Tech and have taken Rs. 6 Lacs from SBI Education Loan. I want to study PGDM now in IIM and want to take an Education Loan again. I came to know that I have to consolidate my Education Loan. Can you provide me the details of consolidation of Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  2. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  6. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  8. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  16. How to get an Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM, Ahmedabad?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  18. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?