5th March 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?

Respected Sir,
I want to study MBBS in Bangalore.
Kindly tell me about the Education Loan system
for MBBS program. And I am from Bihar
so I apply for Education Loan in Bihar or in Bangalore?

7th March 2015, 11:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?

You need to apply for education loan in Bihar since you are from Bihar as the bank will check your residential status and your reputation. You can contact any branch in Bangalore for education loan and they will in turn transfer the request to their branch in Bihar which is near to your residence.

You need to approach any bank for education loan. It is better to go for the banks which is close to the residence preferably where you/your family members have an account as the processing of education loan will be fast. You need to contact the branch of the bank in which you are interested to avail education loan and have a talk with the branch manager. Have a discussion with the branch manager to know the various norms, terms and conditions, and the formalities you need to follow and act accordingly. Make sure you take documents like academic certificates and the prospectus of the concerned college while going for discussion with the branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?