4th January 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Sir/Mam,
I want to know the whole details admission and fee expenses of Diploma in Marine Engineering and kindly tell me the colleges in Kerala, India. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  2. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  4. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  5. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  7. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  8. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  13. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  14. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  17. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  18. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
18th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I want to know the whole details admission and fee expenses of Diploma in Marine Engineering and kindly tell me the colleges in Kerala, India. Thank you!
List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala

- Indian Maritime University - Cochin Campus, Kochi (Kerala)
Training Institute Complex, Near Cochin Port Trust Hospital,
Willingdon Island , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682003

- Euro Tech Maritime Academy, Aluva (Kerala)
Kakkattikara, Kizhakkambalam P.O., Pazhanganadu ,
Aluva (Ernakulam Dist.) - 683562

- Engineers Training Centre (ETC), Thrissur (Kerala)
Plakkat Lane, Naikkanal ,
Thrissur (Thrissur Dist.) - 680001

Students who would like to join the Diploma in Marine Engineering must complete 12th standard in Science background from a recognized board. The admission to the course will be based on the mark scored by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Both the 12th standard and entrance exam score will be take into consideration at the time of admission.

The fee structure for Diploma in Marine Engineering course differ from university to university based on various factors. It is mostly based on the institution. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs.50,000 to 75,000 per year. Please, visit the official website of the concerned university website to get accurate fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?