7th December 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Hi,
I want to do M.Sc CS after B.Sc(IT) which I am doing from NIIT through Kuvempu University. What are the best colleges in Karnataka where I can get admission and also tell me the admission procedure and fee structure for M.Sc(CS)?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses of M.Com in Karnataka State Women’s University, Bijapur?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  7. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  8. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  10. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  11. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  12. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  15. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  17. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
5th May 2017, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do M.Sc CS after B.Sc(IT) which I am doing from NIIT through Kuvempu University. What are the best colleges in Karnataka where I can get admission and also tell me the admission procedure and fee structure for M.Sc(CS)?

Best colleges offering M.Sc Computer Science in Karnataka are given below;

Bangalore University - Website Link

Christ University - Website Link

Amrita School of Arts and Sciences - Website Link

Karnatak University - Website Link

Mysore University - Website Link

Gulbarga University - Website Link

Kuvempu University - Website Link

Bangalore City College - Website Link

Candidates having 55% marks in B.Sc Computer Science or BCA from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the M.Sc Computer Science course. Candidates are admitted to the M.Sc Computer Science course based on their performance in the written test and personal interview conducted by the university. The fee for the course in private institutions will be higher. The fee for the course in Christ University is Rs 60,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?