4th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Does Dr M.V Shetty Group Of Colleges offer Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Is Dr M.V Shetty Group Of Colleges providing Diploma course in Physiotherapy? If yes then kindly tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?
  3. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Best college for Physiotherapy in India? Detailed information about Srinivas College and Dr M.V Shetty College?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  7. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. List of colleges offering Physiotherapy Diploma course in Delhi
  9. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  10. How can I take admission in Physiotherapy diploma after passing 10th?
  11. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  13. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  14. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  16. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  18. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
16th January 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Dr M.V Shetty Group Of Colleges offer Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to get admission?

No, Dr M.V.Shetty Group of Colleges does not offer Diploma in Physiotherapy course. The list of Physiotherapy courses that are offered by Dr M.V.Shetty Group of Colleges are mentioned below :-

--> Bachelor in Physiotherapy – (B.P.T.)
--> Master in Physiotherapy – (M.P.T.)
--> Doctorate in Physiotherapy – (Ph.D.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?