7th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?

Respected Sir,
I have studied my Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science. I want to do Master of Physiotherapy in Mumbai. What are the admission procedure and eligibility in any college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  2. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  3. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  4. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  5. Master of Physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC and AIIMS? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  6. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  7. Can I get admission to study MH-CET in any college of Mumbai if scored 96 marks in MH-CET?
  8. Selection procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Acharya Institute of Health Science? -- [New]
  9. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  10. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  11. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  12. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
  14. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  16. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  17. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
11th July 2015, 04:20 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?

Following are university which offer Master in Physiotherapy in Mumbai:

MGM University of Health Science

All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

NMIMS University School of Science

You should have passed Bachelor in Physiotherapy to apply this course.

Admission is based on merit list.

You have to apply this course online or offline along fee receipt any of best college in Mumbai.

You must consist at least 50% marks in Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?