6th January 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among CBSE and BSEB for IIT aspirant?

Sir,
I am a student of 11th standard reading in Vision classes, Patna. I am confused that which Board is best for IIT aspirant from the view of result of among CBSE and BSEB or from the view of percentile also?

12th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among CBSE and BSEB for IIT aspirant?

You can pursue your 11th and 12th standard from any Board based upon your interest whether it is CBSE Board or BSEB Board. CBSE Board schools has same syllabus throughout India whereas BSEB Board schools syllabus is confined only to Bihar State. Being a IIT aspirant, I suggest you to choose CBSE Board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard because most of the all India entrance examination question papers are set by considering CBSE Board syllabus, so, it is best to opt for CBSE Board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard.
13th January 2016, 04:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to pursue your studies from IIT, I would personally ask you to opt for CBSE board as it has got advantages over BSEB board in the following below mentioned context;

> The syllabus is taught in CBSE board is at par with most of the competitive examination.

> The level of education provided in CBSE board is better than GSEB board.

> The mode of education is English, therefore it leads to a better environment for the students, etc.

However, it is not such that if you opt for GSEB boar, you cannot opt for admission in IIT or you will have to face hell lot of a problem, but yes, CBSE boards have got their own perks.
14th January 2016, 10:06 PM
ranu shahi

As per your question you want to become an IIT engineer then you prefer CBSE. As because BSEB is state level board in Bihar only.
Questions are asked in examination as per CBSE. Being english medium you get better education as well as percentage. This will also help you to make english spoken or writing better.
15th January 2016, 12:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me CBSE is better than BSEB. As because BSEB is state board.

If your dream is to crack IIT then you should prefer CBSE. CBSE helps also in enhancement of your english language. But choice depend upon you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?