6th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Sc. course and medical preparation simultaneously?

Sir,

I have given my 12th board examination this year. And now i am going to do graduation. I am taking botany (hons). I want to prepare for aipmt 2016. Can i do b.sc. and preparation for medical simultaneously?

7th January 2016, 10:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc. course and medical preparation simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible to do B.Sc. course and medical preparation simultaneously.
You can prepare well fro your medical entrance exam along with the B.Sc and you can appear in AIPMT exam next year.
If you get selected in AIPMT exams, you can leave your B.Sc. course in middle and take admission in medical course.
9th January 2016, 02:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc. course and medical preparation simultaneously?

Yes, definitely you can prepare for medical entrance exam as well as for graduation simultaneously.

Just keep in mind the age limit that is 17 -25 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?