7th January 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Bank manager post job after completing diploma from IT?

I am doing BA 2nd year with English and I have complete diploma from I.T after 12 and I want to do job in bank in manager post please help me to guide and tell me about what can I do after graduation?

8th January 2016, 07:39 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bank manager post job after completing diploma from IT?

There is no direct entrance exam for joining banks as Manager. Candidates after certain years of experience and service in banks at post like Probationary officer are promoted to Manager.

The minimum academic qualification for any post in banks is graduation from a recognized university. You can not apply with diploma as academic qualification.

In final year of bachelor of arts, you can apply for entrance exams of Probationary officer and Clerk conducted by IBPS or State Bank.
9th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You cannot directly reach to a Bank Manager Post. So for this you are required to follow many instructions. I suggest you to complete the Graduation (BA) first. Upon successful completion of this Bachelor Degree you will get the eligibility to appear in Banking sector recruitments. You may appear in Clerical and PO Cadre recruitments with Graduation as qualification. So you may reach manager post only with the help of experience. So after PO you will be getting in to Officer Scale I, II, III posts and after that you may reach Bank Manager post.
9th January 2016, 12:54 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BA 2nd year with English and I have complete diploma from I.T after 12 and I want to do job in bank in manager post please help me to guide and tell me about what can I do after graduation?
Sorry, it is not possible to be appointed as Bank Manager directly without experience. The aspirant has to complete his graduation first to get a job in banks. There are government and private banks in India. For a job in banks the competition is enormous. There are various posts like clerks and Probationary Officer in government (nationalized) banks. The recruitment will be done by the IBPS. The eligibility for the posts will be graduation in any stream. There will be a Common Written Examination for the selection. The website link is given;

http://www.ibps.in/
9th January 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such examination held in banking sector for the post of Manager directly. However, you can opt for the post of PO and with experience you can avail the post of Branch Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?