7th January 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ayurved (BAMS) in USA colleges?

I have done 12th with 82.66 marks. I want to study Ayurved in abroad. And therefore i want to know about the procedure to get admission in the course in USA colleges?

Thank You Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Ph.D.(Ayurved) course in USA?
  2. Any BHU undergraduate course that offers a combination of allopathic medicine and ayurveda?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed 12th with 63% being a SC candidate wishing to do BAMS Ayurved course? How to get Educational Loan for Higher Studies?
  5. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  6. What is the Ayurved PG entrance Exam date of Uttarkhand PG Ayurved Colleges?
  7. Any chance for self financing ayurveda college after scoring 17200 rank in KEAM
  8. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Courses available to study in USA for BAMS candidate?
  10. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Best colleges for Ayurved in Udaipur? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?
  14. Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  17. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  18. Any university offering PG course or diploma in Stri Roga and Prasooti(Ayurveda)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?