31st May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?

when will sale the slet exam application form in tamilnadu
what is the procedure to apply slet exam
where we have to buy the form
what is the cost of the form

Related Questions:
31st May 2011, 02:33 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?

Eligibility:
(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)

(iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:
Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Your Ad Here

Subjects:
Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil

Important Dates for SET 2011

1. Last Date for Apply:14.06.2011
2. Date of Examination:14.08.2011

gOOD LUCK
31st May 2011, 06:02 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?

hi
i collect some information about this exam in net .
thats i give below:--

Notification of Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam is expected in the month of February.
Exam date of Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2011.
Applications for Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam will be issued by Bharathiyar University Coimbatore.
Syllabus of Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam could be found in brochure and also in University website.
Qualification for Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam will be same like previous SLET exams.
4th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

slet exam application form
6th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

application form
8th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

university website address
10th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how do get the SLET application form through net? website address
11th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

when will conduct the slet exam for 2011 in Tamilnadu
11th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

SLET EXAM APPLACTION FORM
13th June 2011, 12:19 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do get the SLET application form through net? website address
the application form is available through the website address of bharathiyar univesity.

guidance available thru website of www.studentguide.in
20th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

when will be next announcement of set exam
2nd July 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

which date slet exam start
29th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I finished ME...I want to know all details(syallabus,how to apply etc)...guide me
7th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Arthi, completed my BCA in the year 2010 and currently doing my II year of MCA(Correspondence). Am i eligible to appear in SLET exam.
3rd January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

May i know when will the SLET exam in 2012, availability of application in chennai, whether final students also can apply?
6th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

is net or slet or set exams available for engineering students?
27th January 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to apply for NET exam.can I also apply for SET Tamilnadu exam
29th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

when does net or slet exams comes in 2012,where to get the application forms
9th March 2012, 08:59 PM

Arrow Re: Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when does net or slet exams comes in 2012,where to get the application forms
Kindly inform me he availability of SLET Application forms,last date for apply and cost of the application form.
10th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

how to apply slet exam pls send to my mail [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

cost of application and how to apply
30th April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

how to download slet application
12th May 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

kindly rply when will slet exam conducted for the year 2012 ? and how to apply for that? please give clear information ?
3rd September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want slet form
16th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

WHEN SLET APPLICATION FORM WILL BE UPDATE IN 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?