13th January 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?

Sir,
I have done Diploma in Petroleum Engnieering. I have an experience in Oil field over 2 years & now I want to do B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  4. Courses available to study on 3 years Diploma Engineering basis?
  5. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study Engineering Diploma course if worked in Qatar for 2 years on ITI basis?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  8. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  9. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  10. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  11. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  12. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  13. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  15. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  16. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  17. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  18. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
4th May 2016, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done Diploma in Petroleum Engnieering. I have an experience in Oil field over 2 years & now I want to do B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering. Please help me regarding this.
The aspirant can study B.E Petroleum Engineering after Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course. The aspirant can finish the course in Three years through lateral entry. The educational qualification to study the course is a pass in Three year diploma with 60% marks. The admission will be based on the admission test and interview. The course is available in Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET).

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?