14th January 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive having a gap of 2 years between 12th and B.Tech? Requirements to attend this Drive?

Sir,
I have a 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech. So am I eligible for attending Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tell me what are the requirements for attending?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  6. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  8. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  10. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% in B.Tech?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  13. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  16. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  17. What is the gap between two attempts for Infosys placement?
  18. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
17th January 2016, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive having a gap of 2 years between 12th and B.Tech? Requirements to attend this Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have a 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech. So am I eligible for attending Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tell me what are the requirements for attending?
Yes, you are eligible to attend Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?