14th January 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?

Sir,
I belong to Coimbatore and came to know that CTS is coming for Off-Campus Drive in Anna University. I want to know the cutoff percentage in overall academics which they listed for attending this drive. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  2. How can I apply for CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University? Is it chargeable? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  6. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  7. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Latest CTS Off-Campus drive question papers
  9. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get job in Accenture?
  11. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  12. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  13. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  14. Am I eligible to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive if achieved 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  16. Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech to attend HCL on-campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Selection procedure in Infosys and CTS On-Campus Interview of Anna University?
17th January 2016, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?

The cutoff percentage in order to be eligible for CTS off-campus drive is 60% in the entire career. This means you need to score at least :-

- 60% in 10th standard
- 60% in 10+2 or diploma course
- 60% in B.Tech/B.E course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?