15th January 2016, 12:59 PM
Sayan Mahapatra97

Is it possible to change from EEE TFW seat to ECE TFW seat under WBUT?

My question is a lit bit more specific. I know that it is possible to change branch in second year provided good marks are obtained in first year itself.
I wanted to know if it was possible to change stream from one TFW(Tutition Fee Waiver) seat to another.
Lets say if i wanted to change from EEE TFW seat to ECE TFW seat in second year.
Would that be possible?

13th February 2016, 11:27 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from EEE TFW seat to ECE TFW seat under WBUT?

See, anything is possible if the director of your college or the principal of your college approves of it. They have the power to allow you to change the stream of engineering. They will forward your application to WBUT university. If anything is not wrong in the application and if your principal or director gives you a no objection certificate then you will not have a problem. Along with this, as you also know that, you need to score good marks in the previous year. So if you already have that, then make a formal application to your principal or director and explain to him the situation.
If they approve then this application needs to be posted in WBUT office. If the registrar of WBUT approves of this application you can switch to the TFW of ECE.
23rd July 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change from EEE TFW seat to ECE TFW seat under WBUT?

I am in IT 3rd sem ,Narula Institute of Technology.. My ygpa of 1st year is 9.57. Can I change my stream from TFW IT to TFW CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?