16th January 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?

I would like to draw attention of the experts.
My questions are:
1.Is it possible for me to get into an English medium school from a Bengali medium school in class 11?
2.How much percentage do i require to get into an English medium school?
P.S.:I'm eagerly looking forward to do SAT course after madhyamik examination.

16th January 2016, 01:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in an English Medium school from a Bengali medium school in class 11, there is absolutely nothing to worry about because as long as you think that you can cope up with the syllabus and new education pattern, you are very much eligible for it.

You need to have scored a minimum of 60%, but it would be better to have higher chances if you try to score above 75-80%.

You just need to contact the prospective school with all the documents of your educational documents from the current school and fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective school to get admission.
16th January 2016, 11:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?

Yes, you can opt for English medium in class 11 after passing class 10 from Bengali medium of instruction.

To avail admission in English medium school, the candidate must have passed class 10 from a recognized board of education, he/she must have to submit the documents such as Transfer certificate, conduct certificate, marks memo, date of birth certificate etc at the time of admission.

The candidate has to procure an application form which is available at the respective school. Fill the application form and submit it back by attaching all the necessary documents.

As you are shifting from Bengali to English medium, you must have to learn basics of English before entering into the college. It will help you to understand the teaching of the faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?