16th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course?

Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required to apply for the exam? Awaiting to get the clarifications soon as possible as I need to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  3. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  4. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  9. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  10. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  11. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  12. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Whether GRE is tough than IELTS and TOEFL? Syllabus and previous years question papers of GRE?
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
16th January 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL examinations even if you have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. But, to get admission with GRE and TOEFL examinations, you must have to clear your backlogs of B.Tech course before applying for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities.
17th January 2016, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for GRE and TOEFL exam if I have arrears in previous semesters of B.Tech course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required to apply for the exam? Awaiting to get the clarifications soon as possible as I need to apply for the exam.
Yes, you are eligible for GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?