14th December 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?

hello
i have cleared 12th with 91.2 % and took
admission in recognised government btech college the same year.
i have not applied for any entrance exam.....
i want to study ms in any foreign country
so tell me which one will help me gre, toefl, ielts
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  2. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  3. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  4. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  8. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  9. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  12. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  13. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  15. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  18. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
15th December 2014, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?

To pursue MS course in Abroad, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS examination. To get admission in MS course in some countries like Germany, appearing for IELTS or TOEFL examination is sufficient for getting admission in MS course. If you wish to pursue your MS course in US, then, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS examination to get admission in MS course in US universities. That means, you need to appear for the examination which is accepted by the universities in the country which you choose to pursue your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?