19th January 2016, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?

i am doing my bcom graduation from mumbai university idol. by doing bcom graduation from distance learning from mumbai university that is idol so it is valid for job in accounting and finance in future after bcom plz reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my Graduation from IGNOU if I failed in S.Y.B.Com?
  2. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  3. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  4. Best course after completion of B.Tech having bright future?
  5. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  6. Is there any Open University in Mumbai to study Graduation for 12th failed student?
  7. How to complete graduation course in a short span of time?
  8. Can I complete my B.Com from same college if quit in after 2nd year and started working?
  9. What is the procedure of direction Graduation from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY?
  10. Graduation in Painting from Mumbai University through distance education?
  11. Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?
  12. Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?
  13. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?
  14. Which course can I choose after passing 12th Arts exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there online education available in Mumbai University to do Graduation in Commerce?
  16. Can I become a commercial pilot after securing 65% in graduation
  17. Which subject is suitable for me in PG for bright future? I have done B.Ed from Pacific University
  18. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
19th January 2016, 10:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?

Yes it is very much valid to avail a job as an Accountant and Financial Analyst in future, provided you take your course seriously and study it properly in a well manner and try to gain as such knowledge as you can as that is one thing which is going to help you in future.

Pursuing your course from Mumbai University via distance mode is okay, there is no harm in it, You should definitely continue with your studies.
20th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?

I dropped out in sybcom so is it necessary to repeat the same year or else i should do my TYBCom directly from university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?