27th January 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in a automobile company after M.Com and working in a manufacturing company as an assistant manager in Accounts and Finance since 4 years?

I have done m.com and also working in a manufacturing company as an assistant manager in accounts & finance since 4 years. Now I want to join in an automobile company. Then what are the opportunities for me.

29th January 2016, 07:18 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get job in a automobile company after M.Com and working in a manufacturing company as an assistant manager in Accounts and Finance since 4 years?

You want to switch your job as well as the domain you are working in. So, you want to come to automobile sector from manufacturing sector.
It is somewhat difficult to change the domain as compared to the job, but yes it is possible

There are many opportunity for you to get into the automobile industry, but as i said earlier it is difficult, because HR will be asking you sort of questions that why you want to change your domain. And if you are able to give satisfactory answer and if you are able to convince him then you have the chance to get into the automobile sector. This is the way by which you can get into this sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?