2nd January 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?

Sir,

I have 3 years gap in graduation, although during these period I was pursuing a diploma course. I am working in a manufacturing company more than 7 years. Now i want to shift to an IT company. So tell me what are the job prospects for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  2. Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?
  3. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  4. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  5. Eligiblity to get job in IBM for a B.E. graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  6. Should I join Distance MBA having poor academic records and no experience?
  7. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  8. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  9. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  12. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  13. Can I do graduation again after a gap of 8 years?
  14. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  15. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  16. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  18. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
13th February 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?

For shifting towards IT sector you need some skills to clear the interview. You have experience of manufacturing company which is totally different from IT sector which will not be a plus point for you.

Also, you need some qualification to get into IT sector. If you don't have the qualification related to IT sector then you need to clear interview which will be difficult without any IT knowledge. If you can continue in manufacturing sector then it will be good for you because in IT sector as a fresher you will not get the salary of 7 years experience .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?