31st May 2011, 04:30 PM
yashnikita

Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?

The UGC is conducting NET exam for eligibility for lecturership every year in the month of June and December. I am appearing for the same and my optional subject is Social Work.I am unable to find suitable study material. Please let me know if there is any institute or coaching centre anywhere in India which provides postal study material, solved previous years question papers for Social Work paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET EXAM.

Related Questions:
  1. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  2. NET Social Work (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  5. NET Philosophy (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Social Work study material for NET entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. NET Anthropology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. NET Economics (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. NET Psychology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Solved question papers of UGC NET computer science Paper III?
  16. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. NET Comparative Study of Religions (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Social Work intervention with Individuals and Group Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd October 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?

whether there is any coaching for NET Physics
25th November 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET STUDY MATERIAL FOR COMMERCE NET EXAM AND STUDY CENTRE AT CHENNAI?
24th December 2011, 02:33 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashnikita View Post
The UGC is conducting NET exam for eligibility for lecturership every year in the month of June and December. I am appearing for the same and my optional subject is Social Work.I am unable to find suitable study material. Please let me know if there is any institute or coaching centre anywhere in India which provides postal study material, solved previous years question papers for Social Work paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET EXAM.

Past Papers of UGC NET Social Work

The UGC NET Exam is conducted every year in the months of June and December..

The candidates must have completed their post graduation with an aggregate of 55% or above..

The candidates applying for the JRF program should be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first date of the month of the exam..

I have attached a few past papers of UGC NET Social Work for your reference..

go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
24th December 2011, 01:53 PM
fmly31

hello...
plz refer the page http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html
it will help you..
24th December 2011, 02:37 PM
sylishneha

Please let me know where i can get study material for commerce net exam and study center at chennai?
2nd February 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me how i can get suitable study material for net for economics in kolkata?
11th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

where can i get study materials for comparitive study of religions?
19th August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

best method for preparing ugc net commerce. what are the benefits after qualifying ugc net commerce. my age is 30 yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?